Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Blog Sale!!

Welcome to my blog sale!

If you would like to check out my feedback, I have sold on ebay (username= pinaysmurfettebeauty) and I am an avid swapper on makeupalley (username= d-girl). On both Ebay and MUA, I have 100% positive feedback with over 400 total transactions.

Some Guidelines:

*All items are on a first come, first serve basis.

*I will charge a flat rate shipping and handling fee of $3. At this point, I would prefer to only ship in the US, but if you are an international client and would be willing to incur all of the shipping and handling fees, we can work something out.

*All packages in the U.S. will be sent with Delivery Confirmation.

*No returns or exchanges.

*I will usually include samples with all orders.

*Paypal only. I would prefer that when you send me a payment via paypal, you send it as a "gift" or else I am charged a fee. If you would prefer to be invoiced, that can be arranged.

*Contact and paypal email: dawnmgarcia@hotmail.com. Please email me with your paypal email address and the list of items you would like to purchase with the words "BLOG SALE" in the title line. 

Thank you and enjoy!


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors (left to right)- Rose Gold (BN, no box) $28, Champagne Pop (swiped 1x, still have box) $28, Opal (used 2x) $25 (Retail for $38).  SOLD!




Wayne Goss #4 Brush- EUC. $18 (Retails for $28) SOLD!


 Wayne Goss #1 Brush- EUC. $30 (Retails for $45) SOLD!

IT Cosmetics Airbrush Eye Brush (from the Airbrush Collection Set) BN. Never Used. $8 SOLD!

Sleek Forces of Nature I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette. Brand New. Only available in the UK. $15.

Sephora Pro Large Dome Stippling Brush #41. EUC. $18 (Retails for $36) SOLD!

Colourpop Paramour Lipstick (Brand New. Limited Edition Shade) and Primer (Brand New in Box). Both for $4. SOLD!

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum 5.1 oz. Used 2x. $7. (Retails for $20)



No comments:

Post a Comment